Monday 28 October 2013

Lighting for my images

The lighting I will be using for my magazine photoshoot will be high key. As the images will be taken in a studio having high key lighting with two lights on the background and a soft box facing the model will produce an image with a seamless white background. I have made a lighting diagram on lightingdiagrams.com on how the lighting will be set up for my photoshoot.


Having a high key image, taken on a white background enables the background to be removed or edited easily. I have also decided that the lighting for my images should be high key as photos seen on pop magazines such as billboard tend to have bright images with well lit faces so all detail of the model can be seen. In contrast to magazines such as rap where a low key image would typically be used to express the models lifestyle and so on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment