Sunday 3 November 2013

Model's Outfit for Photoshoot


I decided that I am going to be dressing my model in a black bodycon dress that will show off her figure and look classy and stylish due to it being knee length and black. Although it is most likely going to be a medium shot I will have some black wedges for the model to wear incase I want a full body shot. She will be wearing a thick gold chain necklace as a statement piece of jewelry as this is what alot of celebrities tend to do. My model has dark blonde long hair which is naturally wavy, this is perfect for the look. I added some celebrities to the right of my outfit who have worn black bodycon dresses. Those are Taylor Swift, Beyonce and Jesy Nelson all of which are very famous in the pop music industry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment