Friday 11 October 2013

Location scouting

A good location for my photoshoot for 'Pulse' magazine is essential as It has such an effect on the image. I want my background to be plain as I want the model to be the focus point. These are the locations I have thought of.

Studio


The most ideal background for my photoshoot would be at a studio with a white background. Having a plain white background and studio lights means that I would be able to control the lighting and edit the colour of the background on Photoshop easily if its needed. Having such a plain background means the model with me the main focus of the magazine and it wont look to busy.

Brick


Another location would be of a brick wall. This location could also work but wouldn't be as suitable. This is because it would be outside and you wont always be sure of the weather and re-scheduling the model, also a brick background looks more suitable  for something like a rap magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment