Monday 16 December 2013

Double Page Spread



This is my double page spread. I may make some changes depending on the feedback that I receive. As I said in the flatplan I have an image of the model where she is facing towards the article which automatically drags the readers eyes to the article. The opaque 'S' behind the article worked well and I feel it prevents that side of the page from looking bland. The Slug also worked well and looks good with the models/pop stars name in.
 I also think the image works well with the pull quote as in the image she looks like a shy innocent normal girl, not a diva etc, and the fact that her jaw dropped when she saw Simon Cowell shows that she wasn't expecting much, or someone so famous to actually be coming to see her.

I tried 2 other images to be used on the double page spread but after alot of thinking i decided upon the one above as it was more relevant to the article and the innocence from it that she puts across. The images below were those that were considered for the place.




No comments:

Post a Comment