Tuesday 10 December 2013

Double Page Spread Flat Plan


This is my flat plan for my double page spread. I have designed it to make it easy to read and not a clutter to the eye. The background colour will be white and the text will be black, this is because it ensures that it will be again easy to read and goes well with the house style of my magazine. The magazine is set on the left side of the double page spread with a pull quote over the bottom section of the model. The image I have decided on has my models body turned facing the article with her head tilted towards the camera, having the model position aimed towards the article automatically will take the readers eye to the article.

Behind the text in the article there is an opaque red 'S' standing for the name of whom the article is about. I have seen this in magazines such as Q and feel it brings more colour to the page without it being over the top. As I want to keep the brand noticeable throughout the magazine I have added the web address in the centre bottom third, the 'Pulse' logo in the top left third and a slug in the top right third.

The article will be in columns with a question followed by an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment